I hereby officially inform you that the SDB community of Onitsha, Nigeria has suffered fire outbreak on 12/01/2016 around 1pm (Nigerian local time) in one of the boys' hostels. The fire outbreak was as a result of an electrical fault. We thank God that nobody was wounded even though everything in that particular hostel was completely destroyed. Our Christian faith teaches us to give thanks to God in every situation of our life.
Onitsha community at this point in time needs our prayers, assistance and material support. If you would like to offer any help or material support, kindly contact the Provincial EconomerFr Krzysztof Nizniak (email@example.com)